3. Conditions for the purchase of products through my online shop as well as additional conditions for coaching, workshops, soul journeys and retreats booked online
§ 7 Formation of the contract
- The presentation of the products and offers in my online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to place an order (invitatio ad offerendum).
- By clicking the “Order with costs” button in the last step of the ordering process, you make a binding offer to purchase the products shown in the order overview or to book the services shown in the order overview. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive an order confirmation, which, however, does not yet represent acceptance of your contract offer. A contract is formed between you and me as soon as I accept your order in a separate e-mail or, in the case of non-personalized goods, I send them to you or, in the case of personalized products, when we talk about the product. Please check the SPAM folder of your e-mail inbox regularly.
§ 8 Technical steps up to the conclusion of the contract and correction of input errors
As part of the ordering process, you first place the desired products in the shopping cart or select the date you want or the date I offer for the event you want in the event calendar. With my services, you will be asked for your name and contact details immediately after you have selected your appointment. If you click on “Confirm” after entering them, the desired services will be placed in the shopping cart. There you can change the desired quantity of goods or remove selected products or services at any time. If you have stored products or services there, clicking on the “Next” button will take you to a page where you can enter your (further) data and then select the shipping and payment method. Finally, an overview page opens where you can check your details. You can correct your input errors (e.g. regarding payment method, data or the desired quantity) by clicking on “Edit” or “Edit order”. If you want to cancel the ordering process completely, you can simply close your browser window. Otherwise, after clicking on the confirmation button “Order with costs”, your declaration will be binding within the meaning of § 7, second bullet point of these General Terms and Conditions.
§ 9 Storage of the text of the contract
The contractual provisions with information on the products and/or services ordered, including these General Terms and Conditions and the cancellation policy, will be sent to you by email with acceptance of the contract offer or with notification of this. I do not save the contractual provisions.
§ 10 Terms of Payment
I issue invoices for my consulting services, which must be paid within 14 days by bank transfer. I reserve the right to request down payments for my services. When purchasing products or booking services via my online shop, the amount owed for this is due immediately with the order. The goods or services are paid for using the payment methods offered in the online shop.
§ 11 Retention of title
The merchandise remains my property until full payment has been made.
§ 12 Terms of Delivery
I deliver the goods according to the agreements made with you. Any shipping costs incurred are listed in the product description and will be shown separately on the invoice.
§ 13 Warranty for purchases of goods
- If the goods purchased and delivered in my online shop are defective, you are entitled within the framework of the statutory provisions to demand supplementary performance, to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the purchase price.
- The limitation period for warranty claims for the delivered goods is two years from receipt of the goods. Claims for defects that I have fraudulently concealed expire within the regular limitation period.
- You are also entitled to rights due to defects within the framework of a quality and/or durability guarantee, provided that I have expressly given such a guarantee for the item sold in individual cases.